Today is August 23, 2013, which means that today is also the day that Grigory Rasputin said the world would come to an end.
If you doubt Rasputin, here is why you are a fool:
• It is said that, as a 10-year-old, he had the ability to read minds and heal sick animals.
• He cured the son of Czar Nicholas II of hemophilia.
• He said that if he was killed by government officials, then the whole imperial family would be killed by the Russian people.
• He was killed by government officials, then the whole imperial family was killed by the Russian people.
• Russia is currently experiencing what some are calling a "pigeon apocalypse."
If you believe Rasputin, here is why you are a fool:
• The historical success rate for apocalypse predictions is currently zero percent.
• There is some doubt over the Julian/Gregorian calendar conversion, so he may have actually predicted that September 5, 2013, will be the world's final day.
So, if you are unsure of whether or not you are currently experiencing the apocalypse, look around. If everything you see is being engulfed in what could accurately be described as an "eternal flame," the world is ending. Actually, no. If you are unable to perceive anything around you because you, yourself, are being engulfed in what seems like what one would consider an "eternal flame," then most likely, yes, this is the end of the world. If not, then you have until at least September 5. Have a good weekend.