Production of Bachelor in Paradise will resume following an internal investigation into allegations of misconduct on-set and press reports of a non-consensual sex act.
After working with an outside law firm to review tape of the alleged incident, Warner Bros. issued a statement Tuesday morning saying the footage "does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member."
Filming of Bachelor in Paradise was originally suspended on June 11th, when Warner Bros. first announced it was investigating "allegations of misconduct." The next day, TMZ and other media outlets reported the investigation began after a field producer complained that contestant Corinne Olympios was too drunk to consent to a sexual encounter with Bachelor contestant DeMario Jackson that took place on camera.
While those reports have not been confirmed by Warner Bros., in the following days Olympios released a statement in which she called herself a "victim" and said she had no memory of the night. Jackson also released a statement claiming his character and family name had been "assassinated" by press reports, and claimed to have lost his job in the wake of the scandal.
Warner Bros. said that, while production will continue in the midst of these warring reports, it "plan[s] to implement certain changes to the show's policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants."